Nestled in the heart of Centurion, the Centurion Cosmetic Clinic is easily accessible from the whole of Centurion, the greater Pretoria, Sandton, Midrand, East Rand, West Rand and all towns north of Centurion / Pretoria. Our consulting rooms are situated on the premises of the Centurion Day Hospital where all the surgical procedures are being performed.
Surgery free facial rejuvenation procedures like Botox, injectable filler injections, Dermapen and more are performed at DermaCare Medi-Zone – our non-surgical aesthetic division.
Our consulting rooms is situated at the Centurion Day Hospital in Centurion. This is also where a lot of our procedures are being performed.
All the cosmetic surgery procedures are performed in the theatres of the Centurion Day Hospital. A modern 20 bed private hospital situated in Centurion. The Centurion Cosmetic Clinic’s rooms are conveniently situated in the same building as the hospital. Centurion Day Hospital has built its excellent reputation through the provision of extraordinary patient care and service.
The Clinic is privately owned and a member of the National Health Network and is licenced by the Gauteng Department of Health.
The management and staff at Centurion Day Hospital are committed to delivering world-class care and treatment. They have dedicated themselves to the on-going pursuit of excellence. State of the Art medical equipment, theatres and facilities are available. Visitors can also visit Coffee@bits&bites, our coffee and snack shop, where delicious light meals will delight patients and their families.
The nursing staff at Centurion Day Hospital are a carefully selected caring team of nursing sisters who are dedicated to the task of nursing and caring for each individual patient. They, with all else offered at this remarkable Hospital, will ensure that your stay in hospital will be a very pleasantly memorable one.
This Hospital offer day surgery facilities for specialist in the following disciplines: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, Gynaecology, Urology, General Surgery, Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Ophthalmic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology and Vascular Surgery
- Minimum disruption to their lives – procedure done same day, no overnight stay
- Speedier recovery times
- Centurion Day Hospital will assist doctors and patients with pre-authorizations for surgery
- Day hospitals offers very competitive rates and in many instances reduced and negotiable co-payments making much needed surgery possible for many patients.
- Patients report that they find day surgery procedures to be positive hospital experiences as they do not stay in the hospital for more than a few hours and find the environment friendly and to so threatening.
- Focus is placed on a creating a child friendly environment to optimise a positive hospital experience for children.
- There is a reduced risk of infection as day hospitals treat healthy patients.
- Reduced hospital costs are beneficial to patients and medical aids as in the long run this can assist in curbing escalating medical aid contributions. More cost effective alternative than acute hospital admission
- Day hospital patients will receive good pre-operative and post-operative information and feedback about their care and treatment.
- Day Hospital tariffs are charged according to scale of benefits