What can it do for you?
For those with droopy eyelids who want to avoid eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), we now have the answer.The Jett Plasma Medical is a low-powered medical device that is used for various kinds of skin treatments. It is especially effective in ‘lifting’ droopy upper eyelids. Also effective with the removal of scars and stretch marks and more. It has an immediate visible skin-tightening effect and which will once again make.
How does it work?
Jett Plasma Lift is the next generation technology for skin tightening and stimulating collagen production.
- It enables the skin to produce a significant amount of collagen tightening and production, especially around the eyes where previously we were not able to offer effective non-surgical treatment.
- This effect is achieved with a “spark” which generates heat, warming the skin and thus achieving the desired effect.
- Jett Plasma Lift Medical is a medical device that can only be operated by trained doctors.
Most frequently asked questions:
In which areas can the Jett Plasma treatment be used?
The Jett Plasma can be used on any part of the skin, but the exciting part is that it can be used on the area around the eyes, especially the sagging upper eyelid.
How is the Jett Plasma treatment done?
The treatment is performed after local anaesthetic has been applied. You’ll experience tolerable heat from the spark created. This spark creates a response in the skin, leading to collagen production followed by the rejuvenation of the treated area.
What are the benefits of this treatment?
- Skin tightening and texture improvementsare the biggest benefits. One to two sessions are needed. Most people will respond effectively after one session and will be able to see the effect immediately. You can expect to look younger and fresher, while over time your skin will respond by naturally building more collagen and increasing elastin.
What can I expect after the Jet Plasma Treatment?
- Swelling for approximately two to five days post-treatment that can be significant enough to warrant social down-time.
- There is minimal discomfort afterwards, but it isn’t significant.
- Skin contraction takes 2-6 weeks post-treatment and you will continue to see skin tightening and improvement as time passes.
Before and after