Have you been dreaming about having your breasts enlarged, but you’re worried about the price? We don’t blame you. When it comes to the decision of having breast surgery, whether it’s a reduction or a breast enlargement, the price has a huge role to play. Although breast enlargement is quite a common procedure today, the price is still quite competitive. There are many reasons why women choose to have breast augmentation. Some of these include:
- They are looking to enhance their breast size, because they feel that their breasts are too small.
- They want to enhance the shape of their breasts, in order to boost their self-esteem and confidence.
- They want to correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy.
- They want to balance a difference in breast size as a result of macromastia, uneven oestrogen levels, or growth spurts during puberty.
- They’ve had a mastectomy because of breast cancer and need breast reconstruction.
- They want to fix a botched job that has left their breasts disfigured.
- They want to be able to wear and fit into certain clothes.
- They want their breasts to look younger and feel more youthful.
Fortunately, South Africa is renowned for its affordable breast enlargement prices. In fact, some women fly over continents just to get their breasts enlarged in South Africa. When you compare South Africa’s breast enlargement prices to America or the UK, you will understand why. While the price may still be a little steep for some, it all really depends on what you need and who is going to do the procedure. You see, having breasts enlarged is not as easy as cutting the breasts open from underneath and then sliding in a saline or silicone filled implant behind the breast tissue, and then stitching the breasts up again. There is so much more to a breast enlargement procedure, and there are many factors to consider which will determine the price.
Such factors are the surgeon’s skill level, the geographic region the surgical practice is in, whether the procedure is done in a hospital or at the surgeon’s private clinic, the type of anaesthesia, and last but not least, the type of surgery required. Most women don’t realise that breast enlargement can often require breast reconstruction, which is a much more complex and intricate procedure than simple augmentation, which can include skin grafting, and the construction of a new nipple and areola.
Today, breast enlargement is the most popular cosmetic procedure in the world, and regardless of what your reasons are for having the procedure, the price depends on many factors, such as those listed above. Fortunately, the Centurion Cosmetic Clinic in Pretoria offers competitive prices, as well as financing options through Medfin Financial Services.
If breast enlargement is a procedure you’ve always dreamed of, but could never afford, then contact us today and allow us to make that dream of yours a reality.